Our Forensic Ecology Collection Kit for biological samples allows collection a fecal sample, urine sample, hair sample, blood sample, carcass (including skin, flesh, bone or nail), semen sample, unknown sample source or plant sample.
- Free UK Next Day Delivery if ordered by 1pm (excluding Northern Ireland)
- Free Return Delivery of samples by hassle-free delivery via any royal mail post box
- 3 Month Shelf Life enabling you to receive the kits needed for a project well in advanced. It is important to remember that kits still need to be kept in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. When sampling has been carried out, kits should be sent back to the laboratory as soon as possible.
- Quality– Kits are manufactured in a clean & separate laboratory to ensure target DNA free contents Sampling instructions, collection form and pen included. Preservative included in the kits will give you the best opportunity to achieve a conclusive result.
Note: Sample valid season for Forensic Ecology is species and site specific
- Delivery to your address
- Prepaid return post back to laboratory
- 1x Absorbent pad
- 1x blank white label
- 1x purple evidence sticker
- 1x 5ml Eppendorf with 2ml DNA preservative
- 1x forensic Ecology kit form
- 1x eco-pen
- 1x pair Sterile Gloves
- 1x spatula
- 1x clear plastic bag
- 1x sterile swab
Laboratory analysis is bought separately depending on the number of analyses and speed of service required.
Standard: £90.00 10 working days
Fast Track: £120.00 5 working days
Prices exclude VAT.
Whilst you’re here, why not check out our other products too?