Great Crested Newt Collection Kit
Incl Tax £24.00
- Free UK Next Day Delivery if ordered by 1pm (excluding Northern Ireland)
- Increased Shelf Life- New in 2018. Natural England have announced that kits now have an expiry date of three months from sample receipt. Therefore our kits will last all GCN season. It is important to remember that kits still need to be kept in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. When sampling has been carried out, kits have a further 4 weeks if kept in a refrigerator or 2 weeks if kept at ambient conditions.
- Quality– Kit in accordance with Natural England Approved Protocol WC1067. All kit ingredients needed for a successful survey. Kit is spiked with a preservative, buffer and special DNA marker for proof of sample quality, in line with Natural England protocol. Sampling instructions included. Guaranteed target-species GCN DNA-free.
- Ease of Use- Upright tubes in holding rack to allow easy sampling, reduce the risk of spillage and reduce the risk of damage during transit. All kit ingredients for one pond fit inside one box.
- Cost Effective– Kits are charged separately to the analysis ensuring that you are only charged for the analyses you actually carry out, this usually results in a big saving to our customers.
- Environmentally Friendly– cardboard and other ingredients made from recyclable materials where possible. Free eco friendly pen made from recycled paper and spiralised. Please place all kit contents back in the kit when returned to the laboratory for analysis and we’ll ensure they are recycled responsibly.
- Robust– Strong durable kits that you can actually stand on without damaging the box or kit contents!
- Flexibility- You do not need to book an analysis slot with SureScreen, just send the kits back to the laboratory, we’ll book the kit in as soon as it is received and give you an sample receipt email along with your unique laboratory number and report deadline.
- One kit is required per pond.
Buy safely and securely online from SureScreen today
Note: Natural England GCN eDNA sampling is April 15th to 30th June.
Best Selling DNA Testing
Incl Tax £24.00Allows for on site collection of pond samples for GCN.
Incl Tax £18.00Allows for on site collection of suspected bat fecal samples.
Incl Tax £6.00A useful tool to collect pond water especially for marshy areas to…
Incl Tax £30.00Allows for on site collection of pond samples for white-clawed crayfish, signal…