Here are the main benefits are using Crayfish Collection SureScreen kits:
- Free UK Next Day Delivery if ordered by 1pm (excluding Northern Ireland)
- 3 Month Shelf Life enabling you to receive the kits needed for a project well in advanced. It is important to remember that kits still need to be kept in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. When sampling has been carried out, kits should be sent back to the laboratory as soon as possible.
- Quality– Kits are manufactured in a clean & separate laboratory to ensure target DNA free contents. All kit contents in one box. Upright tubes in holding rack to allow easy sampling, reduce the risk of spillage and reduce the risk of damage during transit. Sampling instructions, collection form and pen included.
- Cost Effective– Kits are charged separately to the analysis ensuring that you are only charged for the analyses you actually carry out, this usually results in a big saving to our customers.
- Environmentally Friendly– cardboard and other ingredients made from recyclable materials where possible. Free eco friendly pen made from recycled paper and spiralised. Please place all kit contents back in the kit when returned to the laboratory for analysis and we’ll ensure they are recycled responsibly.
Note: Our recommended crayfish sampling season is 1st April to 31st October.
1x eDNA kit box
1x Tube holder box insert
1x A4 clear plastic bag
1 x Whirl-Pak stand-up bag (1L)
1x 0.45µm Sterivex™ luer-lock
1x 50ml luer-lock syringe
1x 2ml luer-lock syringe
1x 50ml Ladle
1x 5ml Eppendorf tube containing 5ml of sample preservative solution
Laboratory analysis is bought separately depending on the number of analyses and number of target species you would like to screen for. Results will be issued within 10 working days or when available, whichever comes first.
White-clawed crayfish Austropotamobius pallipes
Signal crayfish Pacifastacus leniusculus
Marbled crayfish Procambarus virginalis
Crayfish plague Aphanomyces astaci
Number of Target Species
Prices exclude VAT.